KA Imaging is a company that specializes in developing innovative X-ray imaging technologies and systems, providing solutions to the medical, veterinary, and non-destructive test industrial markets. With the ambitious vision “innovative X-ray everywhere”, the company strives to offer cutting-edge technologies and solutions into medical applications to support healthcare providers enable better patient outcomes, and to inspection applications to obtain greater information.
We are looking for a talented, versatile, and motivated Project Manager to develop and support x-ray imaging products. The successful candidate will be part of a highly focused and dynamic team working on challenging X-ray technology-related projects to achieve rewarding and fulfilling goals that have a direct impact on society. The position is full-time.
Mission: To enable our employees the freedom to innovate and create high performance products for our customers, using cutting edge advances in X-ray technologies.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Project planning and monitoring execution of development team to meet delivery expectations for technical compliance and schedules
- Planning and coordinating activities to determine resource requirements for successful execution Communication of resource needs and negotiation to secure allocations
- Communication with marketing department for product definition and analysis against technical development targets
- Support regulatory compliance and standards certification processes for medical grade hardware and software products
- Arrange and coordinate project technical meetings to ensure adequate technical review, risk analysis, inter-discipline design coordination is achieved
- Prepare project status reports for management and customers
- Work closely with project management, other engineering departments, component suppliers, fabricators, and contract manufacturing vendors throughout the product development, to manage schedule risks
- Coordinate product evaluation sites, schedules, and clinical feedback
- Support product throughout production, including component obsolescence
- 5 – 10 years experience in project leadership role developing medical imaging technology
- Experience in product development under Quality standards: ISO 13485, IEC-62304, IEC-60601
- Must have been involved with full product development cycle Familiarity with DFT, DFM, and DFA in product assembly design techniques
- Proven team leadership skills to identify tasks, priorities, schedule requirements
- Clear verbal and written communication, time management and self-organization skills Experience in project management tools, such as Gantt
- Proficiency in Office tools
- Proficient in conducting effective meetings
- Comfortable communicating with customers and suppliers
- Knowledge of X-ray imaging techniques and industry practices
- Proven personnel management responsibility
- Experience in multi-discipline engineering developments
- Experience in design for quality, manufacturability, and reliability
- Experience with design for usability and human factors engineering
- PMP Certification would be an asset
- Familiarity with ISO-9001 practices
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), KA Imaging Inc. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require disability – related accommodations, please inform the Human Resources (HR) staff. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.