Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
You will assist the sales team in developing, maintaining and growing customer relationships by providing superior customer service to our current customers within the educational field (ie. schools, post secondary institutions and training facilities). Through frequent customer interaction, you will build relationships through virtual, phone and face-to-face communication.
With support from our Sales Engineers and Technical Specialists, you will also perform a variety of sales tasks including identifying potential customers and managing existing customers to achieve sales goals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the key point of contact for our current and potential customers through efficient and proactive communication
- Act as a project manager through the duration of account engagement, including proactive follow up after onsite visits and responding to key business issues within accounts at all stages.
- Manage sub-dealer orders and provide customer service as required
- Initiate business development through customer visits, networking, and industry partnerships.
- Develop and present software, hardware, and service solutions to educational facilities.
- Provide technical teams with clear documentation and project scopes to support the implementation stage of a sale.
- Promote Company products and services at tradeshows, webinars and open house events.
- Support Skills Canada participants at provincial, national and world competitions.
- Order entry and related account data entry via Salesforce.
- Bilingual French and English, speaking and writing
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 1-3 years of related inside sales/customer service experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven experience and success in achieving sales goals within a B2B sales and marketing environment
- Driver’s License with access to own vehicle
- Experience in the manufacturing industry with a technical aptitude is an asset
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM tools (experience with SalesForce an asset)
- Occasional travel across Canada is required
- Hybrid work environment (office in Montreal)
In-House Solutions is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. In-House Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.